2020 pride Festival
Postponed to August 29
In an abundance of caution for the health of our community, we have decided to postpone Idaho Falls Pride to August 28-29, with our Festival to be held on August 29.
We look forward to celebrating with you and all of our gracious vendors and sponsors in August at the Idaho Falls Greenbelt. Stay tuned for more information coming soon!
Tips for a fantastic festival
Get inspired by speakers and performers.
• If you see something, say something. Pay attention to your surroundings and report suspicious activity or unattended packages to the nearest police officer or security personnel.
• Bring a friend with you when traveling to new and unfamiliar places.
• Keep yourself hydrated and drink plenty of water.
• Do not leave any valuables or personal items unattended.
• Be good to one another, look out for one another, and speak up for one another.
Idaho Falls Information Booth is located next to the main stage.
EXHIBITORS & FOOD
Over 50 exhibitors feature a wide variety of artists, local and national businesses, nonprofits, artisans, and food and beverage vendors. Exhibitors can reserve a space here.
KEEP IT CLEAN, KEEP IT GREEN
We are striving to reduce our impact on the environment. Waste collection stations are provided throughout the Celebration with clearly marked receptacles for recycling and landfill. Please do your part to dispose of your waste in a thoughtful manner.
EXHIBITORS & FOOD
Exhibit space is available by donation.
Each space will be approximately 10'x10'.
There is a parking lot to drop off tables, chairs, canopies, etc.
During the festival, the parking lot will be for food trucks ONLY.
Parade information coming soon.
Security will be in attendance.
STAFF aka Volunteers & Board members will be available during set up & festival. Come talk to us & ask us questions.